Assembler Job Description:
[Company] manufacturing team is looking for Assemblers to join our assembly line team. We are looking for assemblers that are skilled in mechanics and can work well in a team environment. At [Company] you will be responsible for maintaining equipment, meeting safety standards and of course making and repairing parts.
Assembler Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work with team to assemble products
- Maintain equipment and service them when necessary
- Assemble components accurately and quickly
- Meet safety requirements for the company and industry
- Use tools to make and/or repair parts and products.
- Interpret documents such as diagrams, schematics, blueprints, or other verbal or written instructions.
Assembler Preferred Qualifications:
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Ability to lift at least 50lbs
- Excellent hand eye coordination
- Must have good eyesight along with the ability to differentiate colors
- Ability to stand and work for extended periods of time
- Skilled in mechanics