At [Company] we are seeking an enthusiastic Receptionist that will greet our clients that visit the office. You will be answering phone calls, scheduling appointments and assisting with administrative tasks in the office. We are looking for a receptionist with excellent communication and time management skills that can help [Company] with day to day tasks around the office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Greet visitors and direct them to the appropriate individual or department
- Answer phone calls in a professional manner and route them if necessary
- Assist in administrative work such as note taking, copying, faxing and making travel plans
- Maintain company record system and uphold accurate files
- Assist colleagues with administrative tasks
- Sort out and distribute mail
- Schedule appointments, meetings and set up conference calls
- Compose emails, letters and memos
- High school diploma or GED equivalent
- Associate’s or bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- Prior experience as a receptionist or a related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- Excellent time management skills